Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An Introduction

So, as a graduation requirement, I have to do a senior independent learning experience (ILE). For my ILE, I am working at Truly Jorg's, a patisserie in Saugus, and I am helping out with some of the classes at the BU Culinary School/Institute. During the project, I have to keep a record of my activities, so I decided I would make a blog because I know there are multiple people who want to know what I'm up to. I will attempt to post updates whenever I do anything related to my projects.

The name of this blog, Not Just Desserts, refers to the fact that I am not only doing deserts. The URL of this blog lp-ile can refer to multiple things: Lily Pratt - Independent Learning Experience, or the version I like more, Lily Pratt - I Love Eating, which was suggested by my cousin.

1 comment:

  1. Lily, This is great. I like the wall paper on your blog and it inspires me to do a bloc for my business. ( I think it would inspire me to take more before and after photos.)
    I have been thinking of you today because i bought some key limes ... pie in the future.
    xxPeggy

    ReplyDelete