Friday, May 7, 2010

Cutting Edge of Fashion

No pictures of my trip to BU today. It was a really low key day. I went in and made a salad with lettuce, cucumbers, and radishes (some leftover ingredients from the noodle night) for a lunch that Rebecca was holding. I learned some trade secrets, which I can't tell you otherwise they wouldn't be secrets anymore. Then I organized some platters of meat for an event this evening (anti-pasta style). I cut some bread with a knife that wasn't that great (they had misplaced their bread knife) so it was kind of hard, and now my pinky hurts a bit, though that could be due to sailing rather than cooking. I stayed and ate some lunch, which consisted of salad, pasta primavera, and beef stew. I thought it was delicious. I talked to Kevin while we ate lunch together. He told me about his thesis, which I'm not allowed to talk about, but it sounded very cool!

On a different note, not ILE related, I went to the senior MassArt fashion show. It was really cool. There was some really cool stuff, some slightly weird stuff, and some not so interesting stuff (at least that's what I thought). If you've watched Project Runway this season, you will know Maya Luz, a graduate of MassArt. She was at the show tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment